Welcome to the most comfortable dental office you’ve ever been!
Assure a Smile provides a comfortable and accessible environment for people of all ages. We welcome both individuals and families to come meet our staff and learn about our dental services. Located in the Kendall area, Assure a Smile has been providing dental services for over 20 years. See why our patients continue coming back to us!
We ensure patient safety and satisfaction
We offer treatment in the following areas:
- Oral Surgery: simple extractions, implants (surgical placement), non-impacted wisdom teeth
- Orthodontics: non-surgical bite correction, retainers
- Anesthesia-Sedation: nitrous oxide (laughing gas), oral sedation, local anesthesia
- Restorative Dentistry: All veneers, crowns and filling are metal-free.
- Crowns & Fillings: Composite (tooth-colored) fillings, inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges, implants (restoration), partial dentures, dentures (upper and lower), denture repair.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Tooth whitening, bonding, porcelain veneers Metal-free Endodontics: root canal therapy.
- Periodontics: gum surgery, non-surgical gum treatment, root planing, scaling Other Clinical Services: bruxism (grinding), athletic mouth guards, night guards, sealants, snore guards.
Assure A Smile provides the following amenities:
- Experience treating children of all ages
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Staff members who speak English, Spanish, and Portuguese
For your comfort and safety, our practice features:
- OSHA standards strict standards for sterilization and infection control protective clothing gloves, masks, goggles spore testing regular tests of proper sterilizer operation.
- State-of-the-art sterilization: Up-to-date sterilization techniques, equipment and monitoring sterile instruments
- instruments sterilized between patients.
- Digital x-ray (CDR): low radiation X-rays panorex (single FMX) capture all of your teeth in a single picture prophy jet
- State-of-the-art equipment to provide top quality care ultrasonic cleaning to clean your teeth using sound waves.